Mittwoch, 15. April 2015

TOM FORD offers bright matte lip-options for spring 2015 with two brand new shades: Electric Pink and Velvet Violet

Last week I was overly excited when I saw two new lipstick shades added to Tom Ford's Lip Color Matte line on Douglas (German department store): Electric Pink and Velvet Violet

After swatching in store and thinking back and forth I placed an order because Electric Pink No. 15 had to be mine =) Velvet Violet didn't seem that special for me so luckily could save some money :p

Tom Ford 15 Electric Pink


Tom Ford 15 Electric Pink


While I was on the hunt for some new bright shades for the warmer months another shade caught my eye as well:
No. 06 Flame - an awesome orange red!

Tom Ford 06 Flame and 15 Electric Pink

Tom Ford 06 Flame (L) 15 Electric Pink (R)

Tom Ford 06 Flame (L) 15 Electric Pink (R)

Interested in some swatches? These will definitly rock spring and summer!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen