Dienstag, 13. Mai 2014

An addition to my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Collection: Dim Infusion and Luminous Flush


After reviewing the Ambient Lighting Blushes in Mood Exposure and Diffused Heat here, I couldn't help myself and had to get my hands on Dim Infusion and Luminous Flush too!

And here they are...

Hourglass Luminous Flush

Burberry 09 Coral Pink - Hourglass Luminous Flush (L to R)

Burberry 09 Coral Pink - Hourglass Luminous Flush (bottom up)

Luminous Flush is a coral-pink which gives a beautiful flushy glow to the cheeks.



Hourglass Dim Infusion

Dim Infusion is a very subtle blush: It's a very soft apricot-peach, reminded my a lot of Nars Sex Appeal...


Rimmel Santa Rose - Hourglass Dim Infusion - Nars Sex Appeal (L to R) 

Rimmel Santa Rose - Hourglass Dim Infusion - Nars Sex Appeal (L to R)

Bottom line:


My favorites of the line are definitly Dim Infusion and Mood Exposure: Both are very soft on the cheeks. 

Dim Infusion is a blush you can wear with all kinds of makeup, it'll never be 'over-the-top' and too much! It gives just a warm glow to the cheeks and lifts up the complexion, makes you look fresh of course.

Mood Exposure is deeper, but still a very natural looking blush, which I tend to use when I'm wearing a bolder lip or smoky eyes, not both together...


Luminous Flush gives, like the name already says, a beautiful flush to the cheeks and lifts the complexion - it makes you look healthy and fresh on days you maybe don't!

If I had to skip one, it would probably be Diffused Heat: I simply don't gravitate towards it that much, maybe it's because it's nothing special to me and has some more obvious glitter particles in it. 
I'm not quite sure yet, but sometimes it is how it is with makeup - either you use it almost every day, or it ends up and dissapears in your overloaded drawers...

Love,

D.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen